Friday, November 11, 2005

Doctor my eyes have seen the years...

So this week I went to my eye appointment. I was having some problems driving at night, when the lights for oncoming cars would come into my vision. The doctor checked my eyes for gloucoma, and then gave me the full checkup he said he knew what the problem was: i needed to clean my windshield and glasses better. he said my eyes hadn't changed at all in the last year, the gloucoma test was fine, there's not sign of any problems at all, and my vision, with lenses, is like approaching 20/15!!!! SO he said probably it's just smudges on the glass of the windshield or my glasses. I felt stupid, but was relieved.

Also, since my insurance covered them, i ordered a new pair of glasses. The girls there showed me some frames, and I got one that they all said I looked good in, but I'm not sure i do. The frames are rather narrow, and since i've got a fat face, i usually have frames that extend further out towards the side of my face. but these...well they don't. I'll get em and try em, but since the prescription is the same, I'll just not wear them if I don't like the look (hey, they only cost me 20 bucks, the insurance covered everything else).

Also, and this is embarrassing, but when has that stopped me from posting anything here, when i was getting the exam, I found myself growing....aroused. Now the doctor himself was not my type, probably 50 or so, still I good shape I gather and not unattractive, really, but just not my type. But in the exam room, he turned the lights down very low, and in the back corner he has one of those little waterfall thingees, with water continually trickling down over rocks, and his voice was very soothing and relaxing and calming, and the chair was quite comfortable, and well...nature took it's course. Luckily i had taken my jacket off and placed it over my lap before any of this happened. i guess I was just so relaxed and at ease and...oh i don't know. Crimeny, it's been like since high school..college at least, that i got one of those at an inopportune time.

Course, I guess I should just be glad lil Chris is still capable of that, eh?

POLT = listening to "Tusk" by Fleetwood Mac

Express yourself, don't repress yourself. - Madonna

No comments: