Monday, November 21, 2005

I gotta go back, back, back to school again...

Took these two quizzes to see how i'd do.



You Passed 8th Grade Math
Congratulations, you got 8/10 correct!






You Passed 8th Grade Science

Congratulations, you got 8/8 correct!



8 out of 8 in science and 8 out of 10 in math. I'm impressed...but getting the answers wasnt easy! Funny thing is, in school i hated science! Wasn't a big fan of math either, but I hated any and all science. And here I did better in science.

Also, as I recall, in college, the first A i ever got was in my biology lecture class my freshman year. Only got a C in the bio lab the next semester. I preferred the social sciences. I mean, in math and science you're either right or wrong: 1+1=2; E=mc2, etc, etc. But in social sciences, there's plenty of shades of gray, and plenty of options, and they're not necessarily wrong, if you can defend them. And a great bullshitter like me just did much better in those types of classes. And I enjoyed them much more.
POLT = listening to "Regert" by New Order
It's psychosomatic. You need a lobotomey. I'll get the saw. - Calvin & Hobbes

No comments: