Monday, November 21, 2005

Stop me making movies of myself...

No, this post has nothing to do with naughty bits on the Internet. It has to do with a quiz to find out what kind of movie my life would be.


The Movie Of Your Life Is A Cult Classic
Quirky, offbeat, and even a little campy - your life appeals to a select few.
But if someone's obsessed with you, look out! Your fans are downright freaky.
Your best movie matches: Office Space, Showgirls, The Big Lebowski



Hmmm, okay, I'll go with Office Space. That's pretty close to my life, i guess. Never saw the Big Lebowski, but I understand it's supposed to be great. And Showgirls...oh, only if I'm in drag, I suppose.
POLT = listening to "Pretty In Pink" by the Psychadelic Furs
"Isn't it obvious? We want you to die!" "Been there. Done that." - Superman, Superman #171

No comments: