Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Want to be your superhero...

I tried out this superhero profile thingee, and this is what I got...


Your Superhero Profile
Your Superhero Name is The Duke Rat
Your Superpower is Solar
Your Weakness is Stuttering
Your Weapon is Your Fire Blade
Your Mode of Transportation is Unicorn



The Duke Rat??? What the HELL is that? Solar power? a stuttering weakness??? SO If I'm around a stutterer, than my solar powers wont work? I have a fire blade and ride a unicorn?
Okay that whole is SO gay, and by gay, I do not mean cock sucking gay, I mean really stupid and lame gay!!! (which I know I shouldn't be using, as it can be offensive, but c'mon, rappers can use niggaz and it's not an issue, I outta be able to use gay! but I digress...)
If anyone else bothers to take this, let me know that result, and we'll see if it's as sucktacular as mine! ( the Duke Rat....what kinda junk were they smokin when they came up with that? Duke Rat...what the HELL does that even mean????)
POLT = listening to "Jumping Someone Else's Train" by The Cure
The probability of someone watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your action.

No comments: