Monday, November 07, 2005

Comments

I'm tired of trying to find lines from songs that have to do with comments, commenting, talking, replying, etc, etc, etc, so from now on, whenever I do a comments post, I'm just titling it Comments.

Deal with it, or hit the Next Blog button and move along.

SO, I've got a few more comments.

Firstly, we have Aggie, who comments thusly this post:

In your daily quote no statement has ever been truer...

The quote reads as thus: You have no fashion sense, your place is a mess, you cant' cook....you are the straightest gay man I have ever met! - Johnnie

Well, I don't think I can argue, with either Ag or Johnnie. And the kid made the observation when he was but a young lad, like 16 or so. Such perception. Now if I could just get a regular column from him for Testicular Tuesdays.
***********************************************************
Next we have Lone Primate, commenting on the photo in this post:

That's hilarious :D

Why yes it is hilarious. But its sad too. It's sad that not more people practiced that kind of abstinence. Oh well, there's always 2008.
***********************************************************
Next we have *badgirl and Mark, my Fairy Godfather posting thusly on this post:

Firstly, *badgirl writes simply: LMAO!
I thought it was funny myself (and I love your blog, baby...although they'll be no pantyhose for THIS Poltergiest!)

And Mark wrote: Damn!!!Chris, I told you not to post my picture on your blog. That was a long time ago and its still very embarrassing (bare assing???...hmmmmm). I hope the girls at work don't see this. I'll have to fend them off with mace or something.

I know you said not to post any of you, but I thought if I put one up of BOTH of us, that it would be okay. But just imagine how much more embare-assing it would have been had we not had a bottle and bag handy. ...well, embarrassing for you perhaps, but I digress...
***********************************************************
Phoenix then commented about my death-at-D&D:

just how many times do I need to apologize?

I sent him a personal email, outside of the blog, to assure him I wasn't upset and that he need not apologize at all. Had to assuage his ego a bit (am I allowed to DO that in this state?). he really did fine...at least he got the Total Party Kill outta his system early on.
***********************************************************
And finally we have m_o_o_n...(ya know, all that's just too much for my tired piddies to deal with, I'm just typing Moonspells, forgive me, my dear) anyway, SHE writes:

I stopped watching The West Wing when Aaron Sorkin left. I stuck with it for about 3 episodes once he was gone but the characters started acting unlike their well-established selves and the show became very soap-opera-ish; I found myself getting pissed about the way things were going so I gave it up. It was just frustrating me and from everything I've seen in commercials since, I'm glad I did. It went from being arguably the best drama on t.v. to being ER masquerading as a political show...bleah! Down with John Wells!

Oh yeah, its been nowhere near as good since he left. And I too noticed the change in characterization...I mean, like almost within a single episdoe, the character would change. but still, despite all that, even afte Sorkin left, it was still one of the best TV shows on TV, and certainly the best political one i can ever remember. And besides, President Bartlet made me YEARN for a real president. I'd much rather listen and watch the fictional Bartlet than the real Bushie.

POLT = listening to "Porcelain" by Moby

That's the difference between me and the rest of the world! Happiness isn't good enough for me! I demand euphoria! - Calvin & Hobbes

No comments: