Saturday, November 05, 2005

Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea...

And also this morning, I found a quiz to find out which character of Beowulf I was. Okay, honestly, I've never read Beowulf (yeah, some how I got out of that in high school, didn't have to disect anything either. Go ahead, envy me), but i figured, okay, what the hell let's take it. And this was the result:

You scored as The Dragon. Ancient, chaotic, and a bit mysterious is the Dragon figure. Awakened from your happy slumber upon a pile of gold, you go about the country slaying its occupants. Beowulf manages to kill you, but not before you ensure his death. Congrats.

The Dragon

83%

Wealhtheow

58%

Hrothgar

58%

Grendel

50%

Beowulf

50%

Wiglaf

33%

Grendel's Mother

17%

If You Were in Beowulf...
created with QuizFarm.com

A dragon? Chaotic, okay. Likes to sleep, apparenly, okay. Piles of gold, okay. Dying, um, not so much. But at least I got to kill the book's hero, apparently. Coulda been worse, Ihave no idea who Grendel's mother is, but I really don't think I'd want to be that.

POLT = listening to "I See You Baby" by Groove Armada

I've been around long enough not to be made uneasy by a group of gay teenagers. - Alan Scott, Green Lantern #140

No comments: