Saturday, November 19, 2005

Girls who are boys who like boys to be girls...

Found another quiz, this one purports to tell me how boyish and how girlish I am. (Yeah, I know this should be self-eveident to anyone who knows me, but read on...)



You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish
You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.
I dont have any real problems with this description, it sounds pretty accurate. Except for one part: total eunuch??? Oh i do NOT think so. I am the exact opposite of a eunuch, I am the Anti-Eunuch!
Total eunuch....please!
POLT = listening to "Cigarettes And Chocolate Milk" by Rufus Wainwright
I didn't hit you over the head and drag you up here to talk about interior design, my little poster boy. - Swift, The Authority #14

No comments: