Friday, November 11, 2005

Alert status red, but the sun comes up instead...

every day, i check out the blog of Chip And Dale, two gays guys in DC. They have some of the funniest stories, and some of what they says make me laugh till I cry. (I have a few examples saved at work, but since I'm home, I'll have to post them later).

At any rate, they recently spoke of a Gay Alert Level, and then came up with one. I've reporduced it here:

Gay Level Alert
Brown: no gayness at all, frat boys and beer

Green: someone experimented once, that was it
Purple: Gays and straights side by side
Pink: Gay but not crazy gay
Fuschia: a little more fabulous than Pink
Glitter: waaay more fabulous, *insert britney remix*
Rainbow: break out the pride banners and the disco ball!!!

Works for me. I had a similar "warning" system earlier posted here, but that more like a warning level the Bushies were gonna use. This one, is better, cause it's for all of US to use! Whoo-Hoo! I think I'm somewhere between Purple and Pink...except when it comes to sex, then I'm all about the Rainbow!!!

POLT = listening to "I Don't Like Mondays" by Tori Amos

"He's straight." "Oh, please! It's just a phase!' - Terry, Kiss Me Guido

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummmm....no, Miss Thing. You are much more between Glitter and Rainbow. (we won't count the football and beer) Just ask Ag.

Take it from an expert.

Fairy Godfather

DC said...

Awww you are sweet as pie darlin!! we love your blog too! yeah I must concede I'm somewhere between glitter and rainbow, ah well such is life.