Saturday, November 26, 2005

There's something weird in the fridge today...

Took this earlier this week:

Is this not the archetypical bachelor fridge? I mean, check the door, I have ketchup, mustard, mayo, salad dressing, salsa, butter, jelly and steak sauce....and nothing to put them on. On the other side to eat is nothing but some hard boiled eggs, cheese, a bag of salad that's most likely browner than the steak sauce, and some canned fruit that I've had since I moved in 8 years ago. But I got all that's needed: Milk, Pepsi, and Molson. Feasting begins at 5:00, my friend!

....Thank God you can't see how dirty the fridge is from this photo tho....

POLT = listening to "Simple Together" by Alanis Morissette

God, you're dykes for Christ's sake! Toughen up! - Brian, Queer As Folk


No comments: