Tuesday, November 01, 2005

On a Sunday, go once around...

This past Sunday, I finally, for I think the first time this season, got to stay in all day and did nothing but watch football. This I used to do all the time: get up, get a 2 liter of Pepsi, and plant my fat ass in front of the TV for football all day. But now, I've got a commitment to the game every other week.

The Sunday before this one, was a game day. The Sunday before that, Chris and I went to DC. The Sunday before that was a game day. The Sunday before that, I was in Toronto. The Sunday before that was a game day. teh Sunday before that was my cousin's baptism, I think. And the Sunday before that was a game day.

So, man, it was nice to do nothing but watch football, drink Pepsi, eat all the wrong snacks, and listen to my arteries clog. How I missed that!

POLT = listening to "Lemon" by U2

You have no fashion sense, your place is a mess, you cant' cook....you are the straightest gay man I have ever met! - Johnnie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In your daily quote no statement has ever been turer...