Tuesday, November 01, 2005

It's made of days, this calendar for you...

I love the beginning of each month. I get to change my calendars. I have 11 calendars (unless I missed one or two) and I love changing them so I can see the new photos. One is of course of Toronto. One is a "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy" one. Another is a comic book one, of Alex Ross' artwork. Another is Joe Phillips homo-artwork. And the rest, thier all men calendars...some nude, others nearly nude. (those, obviously are my favorite to change). I've got the Asian men, black men, Freshmen (magazine) Bel Ami studpups, and a few others I cant recall off the top of my head.
The beginning of each month rules!

POLT = listening to "I Don't Want To Be" by Gavin DeGraw

With every crash of every wave, I hear something new. I never listened before. I'm on the edge of a cliff, listening. - Kevin Kline, Life As A House

No comments: