Friday, August 01, 2008

Keep your numbers mounting (Part 35)...

55 Fiction Fridays

Sonya was disappointed to discover Gymnastic Paint-Balling was denied
And would not be featuring in the Olympics.
Sonya felt it was tougher than both sports,
Because doing a cartwheel in a protection vest took a LOT of skill.
Maybe in four years she'd be able to compete.



The Goofy slippers courtesy of Disney corporate sponsership.

POLT Listening to "Climbatize" by The Prodigy

The British, as a people, gay, straight, whatever, have the dancing rhythm of a straight man on a blind date. - Date, dcgaysofourlives

8 comments:

Queenie said...

Yeah, so she'll be coming here to Good Old England. I believe its a recognised event here, also extra points awarded for fancy foot wear......
Great 55.

Breazy said...

Hey Polt, I am following G-Man's instructions to go visit the previous persons 55. Great 55 btw! The slippers are very cute.

have a great weekend...:)

smarmoofus said...

Let's start petitioning the Olympics Committee... I don't think it's too late to get this decision reversed. Then maybe I'll actually watch for a change!

Fun 55, Polt.
-smarmoofus

Mona said...

LOL! Indeed! That is Mission Impossible!

If only Sonya was allowed to participate, she would have been a heroine overnight I'm sure ! :D

Good 55ve! I'm up too!

Anonymous said...

Maybe if it was Synchronized Gymnastic Paint-Balling? Yeah ok I don't know how that would work unless it was Three Stooges style. :P

Love the slippers and great 55 :)

Akelamalu said...

It should definitely be an olympic event! Love it, great 55!

Gledwood said...

OK I've nothing to say about the cartwheel... but whose HOUSE is that... wow! It's a bit modern and vulgar, but I'd not turn it down... pretty much my ideal home!!

lime said...

oh lordy i LOVE this one! too too funny! bravo polt. what other sports didn't make the cut?