Thursday, November 03, 2005

Why y'all test my gangsta....

Found this on someone's blog. It's a quiz to find out what clique you are a part of. I think it's meant to be taken by someone in high school....and since I'm damn near that level of maturity, I think I can take it too.

--Redneck--
1] Do you have a couch in your front yard or porch?: no
2] Do you drive a four-wheeler? no
3] Do you ride fourwheelers? no
4] Do you eat squirrel (either raw or cooked)? no
5] Do you like country music? God, no
6] Do you have a broken car in your back yard? no
7] Do you own a cowboy hat? no
8] Do you live on more then 2 acres? no
9] Do you have more teeth than you've lost? no
Total Yes: 0

--Goth--
1] Do you wear black eyeliner?: only when in drag, so no.
2] Is most of your clothing dark?: no
3] Do you think about death often?: no
4] Do you want to die?: no
5] Are you a social outcast?: not really, no
6] Are you pale?: yes
7] Do you like Hot Topic?: only the cute Goth guys working there, so I'll take a half yes
8] Do you enjoy Tim Burton movies? yes
9] Do you listen to Joy Division?: yes
Total YES: 3.5

--Skater Punk--
1]Can you skateboard?: no
2] Do you wear Vans?: no
3] Do you do stupid stuff w/ your friends? yes
4] Have you gotten in trouble with the Cops? no
5] Do you watch the x-games?: no
6] Do you have any piercings?: no
7] Do you like/wear mohawks? no
8] Do you wear Band t-shirts? no
9] Have you called someone a poser?: no
Total YES: 1

--Prep--
1] Do you say the word "like": not anymore than I have to
2] Do you shop at Hollister/Abercrombie&Fitch?: only to see the cute Prep guys working there, so a half yes again
3] Do you pop the collar?: I don't think i know what that is, so no.
4] Do the people in Hot Topic Scare You? no
5] Is the only nerd you like Seth Cohen?: I don't think I know who that is, so no.
6] Do you watch LAGUNA BEACH?: rather impale my eyeball with a rusty butterknife
7] Do you like pop music?: yes
8] Do you want/have a little dog?: yes
9] Do you answer to Muffy, Buffy, Biff or Chip?: no
Total YES: 2.5

--Hippie--
1] Is your hair long?: no
2] Do you own a tye-dye shirt?: no
3] Do you want to save the animals?: I don't want to NOT save them, so I'll take a half yes
4] Do you think war is unneccesary? :generally yes, but not always, so I'll take a half yes
5] Is bathing optional in your life? no
6] Have you smoked pot? yes (but only about 6 times...in college...and honest to GOD I didn't inhale!)
7] Do you like classic rock and trippy music? sure, why not
8] Can you name any artist that played at the original Woodstock? yes
9] Do you own more Dead albums than pairs of underwear? no
Total YES: 4

--Gangsta--
1] Do you act ghetto?: only to ma babys muvva an ma peeps, yo! ...um, no

2] Do you wear do-rags?: no
3] Do you like hip-hop? : not very much of it
4] Was Tupac truly the greatest rapper in the world?: no
5] Do you believe he's alive?: no
6] Do you like afros?: depends on who's wearing them, so a half yes
7] Have you ever said "Fo Shizzle"?: no, ma nizzle.
8] Do you like to dance?: yes
9] Do you own any Baby Phat or G-Unit?: I got baby fat on my g-unit? what the HELL? NO!
Total YES: 1.5

--Surfer--
1] Do you surf? no
2] Do you wear flip flops all year round?: no
3] Is your hair shaggy?: no
4] Do you wake up before 6 every morning?: i don't wake up ANY day before 600 am
5] Do you own any pairs of shorts?: yes
6] Are you tan? no
7] Do you want to be at the beach right now? no
8] Do you hate tourists?: no
9] Is the most frequent word you use "Dude"? no
Total YES: 1

--Geek--
1] Do you wear glasses? yes
2] Do you get good grades? when i was in school i did
3] Do you use an inhaler?: no
4] Do you stick pens and calculators into your shirt pockets? no
5] Does your mom pick out your clothes?: not any more
5] Are you on the computer often?: yes
6] Do you ever get swirleys or wedgies?: not regularly
7] Do you look forward to go to school?: not now nore when i was in school
8] Are you shy around the opposite sex?: not at all
9] Can you explain the Theory Of Relativity? nope
Total YES: 3


So according to this, I'm more hippie than anything else? Frankly, I thought I'd bemore Geek than anything. but I'm just thankful I got a big fat zero in Redneck!

POLT = listening to "Priest = Aura" by The Church

From now on I'll connect the dots my own way. - Calvin & Hobbes

No comments: